Friday, April 2, 2010

CreComm Magazine Fair 2010: a photo essay


All photos by me.

This Thursday afternoon was the annual CreComm magazine fair, the big finale of the magazine project which saw students in groups of 3-4 write, design, and produce an original magazine over the course of three months.


Honestly, I had more fun walking around exploring everyone’s booths and taking pictures than hanging around at my own (alt. magazine) table. That’s because although I know we’re all a talented bunch of people in first year, it’s not often that we get the chance to see our skill and creativity all together, all in one place. The effect was overwhelming, and I’m all incredibly proud of our year. Well done everyone: all that hard work definitely showed and definitely paid off!





















Edit: Why do photos posted on Blogger look washed out from the originals? Anyone know how to fix this?

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Were you using a school camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yes, the Canon Rebel. I've had it for the whole weekend and still haven't figured out all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete