Thursday, September 10, 2009

Greetings blog-o-sphere!

Hello!

I'm yet another college student studying Communications who is setting up a professional blog. It'll act as an archieve of the work I'll be doing over the next few years as I complete my program and head out into that not-so-distant other dimension: The Real World.

Outside of the occasional PR, advertising, journalism, and broadcasting assignments, I'll be posting other entries covering a variety of other topics with the hope of eventually finding a "niche" to latch onto (because "random stuff" can only be interesting for so long, right?)

And since this is a professional blog, how about a little bit of shameless self-promotion! Here's a link to my flickr account (which I update, infrequently, when I remember to clear out my memory card ;).

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you linked to flickr - another valuable online tool for the communications professional of today.

    ReplyDelete