Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thanks, CPRS!

I don’t usually post my accomplishments here, but I’m making an exception for this one.


Every year, the Canadian Public Relations Society of Manitoba awards a scholarship to a second year Creative Communications student for the top mark in the Public Relations major.


I, like many of my classmates, worked hard at what was a challenging final year in the program and did my best to tackle the many projects assigned to us with creativity, professionalism, and good ol’ fashioned smarts.


I am honoured to have been chosen from such a talented group of people and recognized for my efforts throughout the year which only further assures me that I will do well in my future PR career.


Thank you Melanie for your outstanding instruction, PR savvy, and dedication.


And thank you CPRS Manitoba for the award!


2 comments:

  1. You're welcome - but it's all you, my friend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Heather! You do great work, and it's nice to see that you were awarded for it. It's a really nice gesture on CPRS's part as well.

    ReplyDelete